Insider's Sweat is Fiteeza’s guide to setting up, transitioning or enhancing your fitness business. It helps you decide whether corporate or commercial gyms are right for you. It offers tips on finding employment opportunities and marketing yourself to potential clients.
Whether you teach group exercise classes or train clients in homes, commercial gyms or private studios, Insider's Sweat is designed to help you avoid mistakes and build a solid and loyal client base.
- Searching for employment in the fitness industry the same way everyone does? Insider's Sweat will tell you how to float to the top of a sea of resumes.
- Thinking of opening a private fitness studio? Get tips for leasing a space, calculating costs of setting up your business and what equipment you need to get started.
- Need help finding clients? Find creative ways to build your client base and create a referral network.
- Dealing with a challenging client? Learn how to motivate and get more out of clients afraid to work hard. Learn how to deal with negative or stressed out clients and how to deal with those that use you as a therapist.
- Tired of the “feast or famine” cycles in your fitness business? Gain strategies for stabilizing cash flow.
- Not sure what fitness assessments are best? Trying to find your way through the continuing education maze? Feeling burned out and ready to give up? Find out which fitness assessments are most beneficial to your clients and how to seamlessly administer them. Discover strategic ways to fulfill your CEU's and renew your passion for fitness.
Get the insider's guide to launching your successful fitness career!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share