A Fitness UI Kit based on Eva Design System contains 50+ responsive general-purpose mobile screens designed with the best UX/UI practices.
UI Kit will help you to create a clear and functional interface for your next mobile app.
Demo version of Sketch file could be found here http://bit.ly/eva-fitness-demo-sketch
- 50+ general-purpose and fitness-specific mobile screens
- Huge variety of Components based on Eva Design System
- Various layout options for each screen
- A set of 480+ crafted icons
- Highly customizable to fit your brand
- Responsive design
- Well-organized Sketch structure
• Eva: Fitness UI Kit - 50+ Screens (.sketch)
• Eva: Design System (Light) - 650+ Symbols (.sketch)
• Eva: Icons - 480+ Icons Pack (.sketch)
How to install libraries:
In order to use the kit more efficiently, you need to install the libraries first, here are some simple steps:
1) Open Eva: Fitness UI Kit.sketch
2) Go to Sketch > Preferences
3) Choose the "Libraries" tab, and press "Add Library..."
4) Select "EVA - Design System - Light v1.1.0.sketch" and "Eva - Icons - v1.1.1.sketch" from the downloaded archive. You'll get this as a result:
5) That's it. You've installed the Design System and Eva Icons libraries. Now you can start making great beautiful products! :)
Contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org