. . . Are you sick of googling for recipes that don't come out anything like the picture shows?
. . . Are you tired of thinking "what should I cook this week?"
. . . Are you annoyed when you have too many leftovers because you are cooking just for yourself... or perhaps not enough food because your large family eats it up so quickly??
This 5-day meal plan will solve all those problems!
It is perfectly portioned for 1 person, for 2 people, or for a family of 4 and makes use of leftovers wisely to avoid food waste!
This meal plan includes:
- Instruction on how to prepare for the week's meal
- Grocery List, perfectly matching the portions in recipes
- 7 unique recipes (8 for family meal plan)
- Notes on recipe modification, ingredient substitution, and storage
- Nutritional information for each recipe including calories, carbohydrate, proteins, fats, sugar, fiber, and micro-nutrients
- Nutritional tips from Lindsey
- Peanut butter banana oatmeal bake
- Lemon turkey quinoa skillet
- One pan teriyaki chicken
- Lemon garlic shrimp zucchini noodles
- Strawberry Balsamic Salad
- Berry Chia Pudding
- Rice Cakes with Toppings
I hope you enjoy!
Please visit LindseyElizabethNutrition.com for more information about all nutrition services, recipes, and meal plans. And if you are a runner visit RiseUpNutritionRUN.com for specialized services for athletes!