Build an API with Laravel by Wacky Studio - a 700+ pages step-by-step manual that will teach you how to build solid and well-documented APIs.
What you will learn:
- JSON:API — You will learn about the JSON:API specification and all the benefits.
- Documentation — You will learn how to create great documentation for your API.
- Security — You will learn how to secure your APIs using Laravel Passport.
- Building — You will learn how to implement the JSON:API Specification in Laravel.
- Testing — You will learn how to test your APIs, to ensure that they work as intended.
- Workflow — You will learn an excellent development workflow and stay productive, even if you are offline.
What’s inside the book?
- An introduction to APIs
- What the JSON:API specification is and the benefits
- What to plan before you build an API
- How to document your API
- How to secure your API in Laravel
- How to implement the JSON:API specification in Laravel
- How to test your API using test-driven development
- How to get an excellent API development workflow with the Laravel tooling
- BONUS Chapter The benefits of JSON:API on the frontend
We recommend that you read this book if you:
- Are building your first API in Laravel
- Learn the right conventions from the beginning.
- Learn how to implement an API in Laravel.
- Learn a great workflow using the Laravel tooling.
- Are struggling with the conventions in your APIs
- Learn the protocols from the JSON:API specification.
- Learn how conventions can save you time.
- Learn how to implement conventions in Laravel.
- Would like to learn the JSON:API Specification
- Learn about the JSON:API Specification.
- Learn how to implement the JSON:API Specification in Laravel.
- Learn how the JSON:API Specification saves time for consumers of your API.
A well-written and easy to use e-book in mobi, PDF and epub formats.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share