Flexibility mini-routine for all levels/ages with Stacey Nemour
A happy body for a great cause - In this 15-minute video, taken from Stacey Nemour 'Flexibility at any age' beginner course - Stacey will guide you through a gentle hip and leg opening mini routine.
Stacey Nemour is a professional flexibility expert with a background in gymnastics and martial arts.
Over the years she has coached countless athletes, gymnasts and dancers in various fields and she has developed a safe and effective system for opening up long-lost ranges of motion and unlocking flexibility.
The exercises in this video are accessible for all levels of flexibility and - literally - any age. It is never too late to start!
How does it work?
- Choose a donation amount (5 EUR or more!) and click the 'I want this!' Button.
- You will get immediate access to the video, as well as an email with a download/view link
Note: All proceeds of the Gumroad Channel Videos are donated in full to www.dance4children.be. This means that by purchasing this video pack you are investing in your growth as a student/teacher as well as contributing directly and palpably to all of the projects and beneficiaries that are supported by D4C. Thank you for this!
Thank you very much from the Dance4Children Team for your support!
You are truly helping to make a difference.
Xxx Coralie, Tamy and Kim/Khalida
Stacey's full courses and flexibility straps can be purchased here:
- Full 'Flexibility at any Age' Course (80 minutes)
- Full Beginner Package Bundle (6 Courses)
- Stacey's Flexibility and Posture Support strapsNote: use code 'D4C' for 10% off all Stacey Nemour's online flexibility courses and stretching/posture straps at www.flexibilitymakeover.com!
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Language: English
- Contents: 1 Video file
- Style: Flexibility Course
- Level: All Levels
- Instructor: Stacey Nemour
Follow Stacey online:
- Website: www.flexibilitymakeover.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/staceynemour
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Stacey.Nemour
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQ5VWK8L-RaGrjBwS_d0Lg
Follow Dance4Children online:
- Website: www.dance4children.be
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/dance4children
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dance4children.be
- Vimeo: www.vimeo.com/dance4children
Important pricing notice: As Gumroad now complies to the VAT(BTW/MwSt) regulations for online purchases, VAT will be automatically calculated added to the total price chosen upon checkout for EU residents.Photo Credit: Ed Zabel
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much for your support!
Check out this link for a set of free bonus mini stretch routines with Stacey: http://www.joyofmovement.de/2018/12/free-flexibility-videos/
Have a great day, and thank you again!
Team D4C (Coralie, Tamy, Kim/Khalida)
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.