Florida - the Weirdest State of the Union.
Did you know Florida has...?
• A castle made with aluminum printing plates.
• A home to Hemingway and his six-toed cats.
• America’s only Medieval-age monastery.
• A monument dedicated to anti-gravity.
• A nuclear bunker built for a president.
• A garden of concrete dinosaurs.
• A radioactive water fountain.
• A museum of garbage trucks.
• A hospital for injured turtles.
• A castle made of coral.
• A century-old store.
Stop endlessly researching or reading online reviews to figure out where you should go. Instead, learn about what's worthy from an experienced travel blogger.
A Worthy Go itinerary is a curated collection to help you enjoy what's worthy in the city, whether it's well known or well off the beaten path. Each entry provides all the information you'll need, and destinations are organized by region and city.
Need more? Look in the back for an alphabetical index, a city index, and a theme index.
Start exploring over 90 of Florida's weirdest places and more than 60 oddball festivals today.