This illustrated guide contains:
- a delicious complete menu with nine perfectly paired recipes (appetizer, home-made broth, three fondue dips, side dishes, dessert and Greek coffee) and detailed instructions on how to make everything
- recommended drink pairings
- a detailed timeline that tells you when to start each recipe so everything is ready on time
- decoration and entertainment ideas
- an organized shopping list, with everything sorted by department so you can be in and out of the grocery store quickly
- countless tips and techniques including a diagram showing how to set your table for a broth fondue dinner, how to use your fondue burner, how to adjust the recipes for fewer or more guests, nutritional information, and lots more!
And free BONUSES for you!
- a fondue pot cheat-sheet showing which fondue pots are suitable for broth fondue
- PDF invitations that you can personalize and print for your guests
- PDF name tags/fork holders to avoid stains on your tablecloth and remind guests of their fork color
- a black & white shopping list to print and take to the grocery store.
- a short video showing how to put raw meat on your fork without getting your fingers dirty.
- And Volume 1 (in case you don't already have it). It's a Mexican-style cheese fondue guide.