Ebook. Copyright 2014. 435 Pages
Drawing from over a thousand peer-reviewed studies including hundreds of clinical studies, "Natural Solutions for Food Allergies and Food Intolerances" provides clear and proven strategies to reverse food sensitivities using inexpensive and natural methods. While there are many texts that provide clarity on how to safely avoid foods we might be sensitive to, this text cites the definitive research and practical evidence that shows health providers and their patients the means to reverse existing food sensitivities, and how to prevent them in the future.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner - a traditional naturopath, not a licensed medical doctor. He is the author of 25 books on natural health, and his focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.