The main purpose of Formulas, Cell References, Expressions and Operators in Excel VBA is to help you learn/understand how to work with the following constructs in Excel VBA:
- Cell references.
The four constructs I list above:
- Are essential when working with VBA.
- Have, to a certain extent, important similarities/parallels with features/tools/constructs you (as an Excel user) are probably familiar with.
Your pre-existing knowledge about Excel continues to be useful as you learn about the constructs covered in Formulas, Cell References, Expressions and Operators in Excel VBA. However, as you learn in Formulas, Cell References, Expressions and Operators in Excel VBA, there are some specific/additional considerations/behaviors/characteristics that apply when you work with these constructs in VBA.
Formulas, Cell References, Expressions and Operators in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly in the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series.
Formulas, Cell References, Expressions and Operators in Excel VBA is divided into five Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to the topic of formulas and cell references in Excel/VBA.
- In Chapter 2, you learn how to work with a cell-referencing style (known as R1C1) that is very useful/helpful in VBA.
- Chapter 3 contains a detailed practical example to help you understand/practice how to work with R1C1-style references in VBA.
- In Chapter 4, you learn how to work with expressions/operators in VBA.
- Chapter 5 contains several practical examples to help you understand/practice how to work with expressions/operators in VBA.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.