Five years ago, I started devouring books. I took detailed notes on 150+ books to better absorb the key insights. It's easily the best decision I've ever made.
These book notes have become my foundation for life. They remind me about how to live, lead, succeed, and be a good person.
I want you to be able to use these insights to improve your life as well, so I’ve created Foundations, a growing digital notebook with notes & lessons from 90+ timeless books.
Foundations Will Help You…
- Quickly skim key book takeaways before deciding if you want to buy a book.
- Find books and insights that help you solve a problem.
- Learn new principles that will help you sound smarter and live better.
- Remind yourself about lessons from books you read a long time ago.
- Improve the quality of your personal and professional life.
The best part about Foundations is that it grows and evolves over time. Every month, you will get access to new books and summaries. As your life and needs evolve, you’ll find new value in the resource. You pay once and you get lifetime access.
How Foundations Works
So why learn from me?
- My personal blog has had over 500k+ pageviews
- 2,500+ people trust me in their inbox every Sunday
- I'm a book nerd who loves distilling large amounts of information into easily digestible lessons that you can apply directly to your life.
- I've had a wide-ranging career, doing everything from M&A investment banking, to leading a community of thousands of freelancers across 75+ countries, to doing Growth Marketing and Operations for a venture studio.
What people are saying about Foundations...
Steph Smith, Executive at The Hustle: "Foundations is my go-to resource for finding and learning from timeless books. Calvin does a phenomenal job of distilling key insights from books into lessons that you can use to improve your life and business."
Dror Liebenthal, CEO of Bold.org: "I buy 50+ books a year. Often I'm just hoping a book will be good. Foundations is the roadmap I was missing."
Darshan Desai, CEO of Plan: "Foundations has helped me to grow as a leader. For the books that I've read, it provides me with key learnings in an easy to consume format that's organized and insightful. Calvin does a great job of finding the few important insights from books."
How much does Foundations cost? Pricing started at $10. Every 30 copies sold, the price increases by $5. The price will increase to $50 once Foundations reaches 100 books.
- SOLD: 30 copies @ $10
- SOLD: 30 copies @ $15
- Current Price: 30 copies @ $20
How will I get access to the product? Once you purchase Foundations, you will receive an email with access to the product within 24 hours.
What Types of Books Will I Find? You will find books across 14 categories like When Things Fall Apart, The Lessons of History, The Obstacle is the Way, Ender's Game, A Random Walk Down Wall Street, The Life You CAn Save, The Ware of Art, Shoe Dog, When Breath Becomes Air, Barbarian Days, and more.
What if I don't like the product? If you purchase Foundations and don’t find that it’s worth your money in the first 30 days of using the product, I will happily process a refund for you.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.