Space Dry-dock 2018
I designed this inspired by the dry-dock in Star Trek The Motion Picture
altered to fit how it could have appeared in The Original Series, scaled to
be closer to my own reimagined USS Enterprise which I scaled up to 1311.5ft
from the accepted scale of the classic design of 947ft, after some research I found unworkable. but more on that in the future.
I retain the © copyright for this 3d design adaptation.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. When paying for and downloading this resource item, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA.
2. This asset is cannot be used commercially
3. You may not make or give away copies of the source form of this Package.
5. You may apply bug fixes, portability fixes and other modifications derived from the Public Domain
6. You may otherwise modify adapt your copy of this design or change its final look to suit your project
7. The contents of this Package automatically fall under the copyright of this Agreement, belong solely to the author, and may not be sold commercially or adapted for 3d-Printing at any time.
8. The name of originating Author may not used to endorse or promote products or software derived from the contents of this Package without specific prior written permission.
9. THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share