Learn to create prototypes that feel like real apps with Framer, the most powerful UX prototyping tool.
This is edition 2.6 of the book, released January 26, 2018
It’s an ePub book, formatted for iBooks on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
The 1200 page ebook includes:
- 276 example projects that can be opened directly from within the book
- 257 short videos
- 20 Interactive «overview» prototypes
- Tutorials for recreating the IF and Hyperlapse onboarding sequences and the Apple Music app
- Free updates*
* Excluding a possible ES6 update – see the FAQ for details.
- iBooks (is preinstalled on your Mac)
- macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
It’s best to download the book and read it in iBooks.
(It’s too big for Gumroad’s online reader.)