Learn to create prototypes that feel like real apps with Framer Classic.
There's also an online version of this book: https://framerbook.com/classic/
Edition 2.7 of the book, released December 20, 2018
It’s an ePub book, formatted for iBooks on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
The 1200 page ebook includes:
- 276 example projects that can be opened directly from within the book
- 257 short videos
- 20 Interactive «overview» prototypes
- Tutorials for recreating the IF and Hyperlapse onboarding sequences and the Apple Music app
- Apple Books (is preinstalled on your Mac)
- macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
It’s best to download the book and read it in iBooks.
(It’s too big for Gumroad’s online reader.)