The Beginners Guide:
• The beginner's guide is the first in a series of guides that will educate the reader in the art of financial statement analysis.
• I want to teach YOU how to read an annual report and understand what is going on, in order that you may pick you own stocks.
Over 300+ Copies Sold!
What is in the Guide?
• Volume 1 will cover the BASICS of fundamental analysis
• Will empower the new investor with over 185 pages of premium information
• Covers the THREE main financial statements:
- The Income Statement
- The Balance Sheet
- The Cash Flow Statement
• We also have a dedicated chapter covering the Financial Ratios and how these may be calculated and interpreted:
- Activity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Valuation Ratios
• Including 7 CASE STUDY examples, the Guide takes the reader through Real Examples of annual reports from companies like:
Who is the Guide for?
• The Beginner's Guide will be a series of Volumes, covering material from the very basic of information, to the more experienced level of analysis.
• Volume 1 is IDEAL for new investors
• For investors who wish to brush up on their analytical ability
• For those wishing to understand how to analyse a company's financials
• For anyone with an interest in investing!
Who is Investment Talk?
• I am an analyst based in the UK and have been analyzing equities for years
• I created my Twitter platform, originally, to blog my thoughts and investment ideas
• I am now using my platform to promote a passion of mine, and that is helping new investors get to grips with fundamental analysis
• Graduate of an Undergraduate in Economics
• Graduate of a Masters in Innovation
What People are Saying
Context for Creation of the Guide:
When you first begin your journey it is 'easy' to read the Intelligent Investor, and maybe some other books and then become complacent with only investment theory and good intent as your guiding principles. New investors often shy away from the 'hard' or 'time-consuming' parts of investment like fundamental/technical analysis. It amazes me how many people reach out to me asking for insight into a security they just bought, yet are not able to read financial statements.
When i began my journey, there were no great products for me to understand financial statements. Only once i studied the CFA curriculum did i find solid content on this topic. CFA costs $000's, and i created this guide to give you the first leg up and build a solid foundation of analysis.
If you want to take your investing to the next level, I suggest you take your work ethic to the next level too, and begin understanding how to assess a company's financial health through assessing financial statements.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Hey thanks for supporting the first ever Investment Talk E-Book project!
Thanks for supporting, and feel free to provide feedback via DM @investmenttalkk
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.