Here's my first custom-made Procreate ink brush set with more than 16 brushes for inking and special effects. It's dedicated to the great Will Elder, an American illustrator and comic book artist who worked in numerous areas of commercial art but is best known for a zany cartoon style that helped launch Harvey Kurtzman's MAD comic book in 1952.
To celebrate the awesome new features of Procreate 4 I'm giving the complete set away for free!
... but since it took me some time and effort to create these brushes, you may consider to spread the word via Procreate forum, tweet your artwork @georgvw or pay what you feel appropriate :-) Free updates and new brushes will be added in the future.
- [update JUL-15-2016] I uploaded some sample images to give you a better idea of the different brushes and styles.
- [update JUL-19-2016] Added 3 BONUS brushes: The PARALINER (alpha + beta) and the PENTALINER
- [update OCT-14-2016] ELDER 2.0 and PENTALINER 2.0 added: Optimized for iOS 10
- [update OCT-28-2016] Added the STRATMORE: A versatile ink and paint brush with Bristol board texture
- [update DEC-14-2016] Added DUO & TRIO LINER brushes: Great line art brushes for flowing patterns and shading
[update JAN-21-2017] Added INK SPRINKLE and FADING EDGE ink brushes
Added the ELDER 3.0, STRATMORE 3.0 and PARALINERS 2.0
Added PENTALINER variations
[update FEB-09-2017] Added the PARALINER GRADIENT brush:
Pressure controls line density, tilt controls brush size
[update SEP-22-2017] Added the ELDER P4: Updated and optimized for Procreate 4
[update NOV-06-2017] Added 3 brand-new Comic SFX brushes: The KIRBY KRACKLE, KIRBY DARK MATTER, and KIRBY DOTS
If you like these brushes, be sure to check out my other free and premium brush sets: gumroad.com/georgvw
All brushes are also included in the Procreate MegaPack.
Visit my blog Procreate-Brushes.com to learn more about my 350+ brushes, swatches, and tools.
Thanks for your support and Happy Inking! 😀
NOTE: You need Procreate (iOS App) to use the brushes. A pressure sensitive stylus like the Apple Pencil is recommended, but not necessary. The shown illustrations are fan art sketched & inked with these brushes in the spirit of the original artists/copyright holders.