Pricing is something that lots of freelancers find difficult. How do you work out what to charge, or what your value is?
The 4,500-word Pricing Guide is broken into 18 sections and covers how to:
- Work out what your minimum rate should be, irrespective of what your competition charges
- Feel more confident justifying your rates
- Work out a realistic rate, factoring in the amount of time you can actually work
- Calculate a rate that accounts for a pension – including examples
- Deal with common freelance issues related to pricing including retainers and micro requests
- Avoid hourly billing
All backed with a no awkward questions 30-day money-back guarantee.
More info at worknotes.co.uk/freelance-pricing-guide
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for purchasing the Freelance Pricing Guide. Please download the file for instructions on how to access the guide.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share