The interactive business operating system for remote freelancers who want to live life on their own terms.
If you are just starting out, or you are an experienced freelancer who wants to increase your revenue, this resource is for you. Position your services to attract customers, close deals and build multiple income streams.
"I lost my job 5 months back, I have just started my journey into freelancing and building a portfolio as a web development consultant. I really love the freelance notion! It has become my go-to resource. Thank you so much for putting your experience in 10 chapters...Eagerly awaiting for your next book... Thank you.." - Rahul Sahu.
" I'am enjoying it. I'm working on some of the tasks, especially the Freelancer Story ones. I remember seeing a passage that said something to the effect of "The ability to succinctly tell your Freelancer Story is key to building trust," and I felt like this was you speaking directly to me. Thanks for putting this together. I appreciate your work." - Tim
"Okay... I've read it all...My first thought of Freelance Notion, as you know, was that I was mainly buying for the contracts, and everything else would be a bonus. Flip that around now. I'd pay more than I did for the content you've given. The contracts being included is a bonus. Hell of a product you've got the. Made some changes to my business already and am raring to go." - Ben Jenkins
"Congrats on your work on the FreelancerOS Natalie! I really enjoyed the chapter on pricing and negotiations, so many great insights." - Jim Raptis
"I love the depth of the Freelancer Operating System. And the step by step to get each of the elements “done”. It gives me something tangible to use to build my business. Having links to example docs is great!" - Paul Metcalfe
Hello, it's nice to meet you,
I'm your maker Natalie Furness. @natalie_furn on Twitter. I began my freelance journey in 2006 while studying. After graduation, I worked full-time but always kept a freelance side hustle.
In 2018 I went freelance full-time as a fractional chief of marketing, for technology businesses. As my business grew, I launched a digital marketing agency, Niam marketing. I am also an Angel investor, nocode maker, and Airbnb host. These revenue streams allow me to work on my own terms, from anywhere in the world.
It is a great feeling to know that you never have to work full-time for anyone ever, again.
Now that it has been well over a decade since I had my first notion of becoming a freelancer, I am investing my energy to collate and share everything I have learnt. I hope that it will help those of you who are inspired to do the same.
Initially, I thought about writing a book and publishing it on Amazon, but that didn't inspire me. While books provide great insight and ideas, they often fail to provide the structure and resources to implement learnings into the real world.
As a dyslexic, I am also aware that books are not the best way for everyone to learn. As a result, I decided to build an interactive resource in the form of a Notion Dashboard and Freelance Notion was born.
How does Freelance Notion work?
Freelance Notion is an operating system for freelancers built on Notion. It has all the benefits of reading a book with the structure of a project management system. It also includes a database packed full of additional resources and templates proven to be most valuable to me as a freelancer.
What does it include?
10 chapters of content
1. The pros and cons of freelancing
2. Structure your freelance business for the best returns.
3. Position your service offering to attract high-quality clients with a freelancer story.
4. Marketing channel strategies to reach quality clients.
5. How to build a clear service offering and write a freelancer story
6. Price yourself right, with tried and tested methods and models.
7. Negotiating and closing deals
8. Customer relationship management systems
9. Scaling with upselling and cross-selling
10. Grow your business, diversify and build passive revenue streams
Any legal contract that I have paid my lawyers to write, any information my accountants have provided me, templates of proposals I have written that have won me contracts, strategies that I have used to get meetings with C-suite executives, tactics I have used to close deals and secure testimonials are available in the additional resources in the Freelancer Operating System.
Engineered for all learning styles.
As a neurodiverse human, I have designed the business operating system as a Notion dashboard for:
1. Freelancers who want to work through Freelance Notion like a book, reading every chapter in detail accessing resources as they go, completing tasks to achieve their goals;
2. Freelancers who prefer like to read up on specific topics, like “how to price your services,” or “how to communicate your value offering,” in the order that they choose and;
3. Freelancers who like to dip in and out of well organised and clearly database resources, so that they can quickly and easily pullout legal contracts, proposal templates, watch videos and complete interactive tasks, without having to read much.
4. You might decide to work through the chapters one by one completing all the tasks as you go to achieve your goals, or you might select the chapters and resources you need when you need them.
However, you decide to use Freelance Notion; I guarantee it will save you time, and give you the tools you need to make more money. If it doesn't, I will give you your money back within 30-days of purchase.
Get in touch
Stay up to date on news, subscribe for emails on www.freelancenotion.com
Contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Hello 👋 freelancer.
Welcome to the Freelance Notion family. FreelancerOS is the first out of a range of products I am building to serve freelancer. Soon you will receive a unique link to your dashboard, to duplicate and use as your own. If you do not receive this within 24 hours, please email me email@example.com or DM me on twitter @natalie_furn.
As the first version of FreelancerOS please do provide me with feedback. In a couple of months, I will do an update and send it out to you, free of charge.
I hope you enjoy FreelancerOS and I look forward to chatting with you soon,
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.