The Freelance Success Planner is a no-frills, minimalist 12-week planner designed with freelancers in mind.
Here's what you can expect:
1. The “My Freelance Money Goals” Section: In this section, you will be setting your money goals for your freelance business. How much do you want to make in the next 30 days, 60 or 90 days?
I find that setting money goals in my freelance business makes me more efficient and more likely to hit those goals by the end of the month.
2. The “My Freelance Lifestyle Goals” Section: In this section, you are going to remind yourself why you are running your freelance business in the first place. The money is nice, but what does that get you? Freedom to be home and homeschool your kids? Travel more? Finally become debt-free?
How will the amount you mentioned in the Money Goals section help you reach these lifestyle goals?
3. Client List: Keep track of the clients you’re working with along with their contact information.
4. Weekly Project List: Make a list of all the projects you’re working on this week. And then break that down into daily goals.
5. Daily Tasks: Plan to win everyday with the Daily Task Planner along with introspective questions to help you see what is working and what is not in your business.
6. Notes: At the back of the planner, you will find a space for you to write down your thoughts and notes all throughout this 12-week period.