GreebleFx simplifies the creation of panels/greebles in Blender.
Adding panels & greeble to your objects takes only a couple clicks rather than doing it by hand. Whether you work in game cinematics, commercials...etc, adding details to your objects can be tedious without a tool that automates repetitive tasks.
What is it good for?
- Generating random detail for spaceship models, cityscapes, Death Stars..etc
- Creating tile patterns, Generating fractures
- Types: Basic(Panels) Advanced(Greeble/Nurnies)
- Non-destructive workflow
- Intuitive UI(instant results)
- Panel Count, Island, Nurnie factor, Height, Density, Percentage & more.
- Custom greeble objects
- Pop-up UI
- Minimum hardware-
32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support.
2 GB RAM
24 bits 1280×768 display
Mouse or trackpad
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 256 MB RAM
64-bit quad core CPU
8 GB RAM
Full HD display with 24 bit color
Three button mouse
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 1 GB RAM
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share