The main purpose of Functions in Excel VBA is to help you work with functions in Excel VBA. You can work with three types of functions in VBA:
- VBA built-in (or intrinsic) functions.
- Excel worksheet functions.
- User-Defined Functions (UDFs).
Functions in Excel VBA focuses on the first two types of functions above. UDFs are covered (in detail) in User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in Excel VBA.
As you learn in Functions in Excel VBA:
- Functions play an important role in VBA.
- Working with functions in VBA has, to a certain extent, important similarities with working with functions in regular Excel.
Your pre-existing knowledge about Excel continues to be useful as you learn how to work with functions in VBA. There are some specific considerations that apply when you work with functions in VBA.
Functions in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series.
Functions in Excel VBA is divided into five Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to working with functions in VBA.
- In Chapter 2, you learn how to work with VBA built-in functions.
- Chapter 3 contains several examples to help you practice working with VBA built-in functions.
- In Chapter 4, you learn how to work with Excel worksheet functions in VBA.
- Chapter 5 contains several examples to help you practice working with Excel worksheet functions in VBA.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.