User flow kit for Sketch and Figma. It helps to create sitemaps really fast and easy for your team/freelance/agency or side projects.
Simply drag & drop elements, add arrows, scale their width and height to get professional and beautiful sitemaps, wireframes or diagrams within minutes.
26.04.2018 - Figma version added
01.04.2019 - Small bugs fixes
- Fully customizable
- Scalable elements & arrows
- 3 pre-defined colors available (grayscale, blue and dark/red)
- Great for creating many types of work ie. sitemaps, wireframes, diagrams
- All created in Sketch/Figma app using vector tools
- Pixel-perfect design
- All elements grouped in Symbols for faster changes and building sitemaps
What you get:
- 3 Sketch files with elements (each for different color grayscale, blue and dark/red)
- 3 Figma files with elements (each for different color grayscale, blue and dark/red)
- Flowchart example/template
- Ready to use and well-organized vector elements
This kit is offered under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Greg Dlubacz https://dribbble.com/gregdlubacz
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share