Issue #4 Features:
- Pasquale Cozzolino: An Entrepreneurial Pizza Chef & Originator of the Media Crazed #PizzaDiet Participates in a Q&A Session
- Matt Tortora: Nuclear Missile Technician Turned Entrepreneurial Chef & CEO of Crave Food Services Gives a Behind the Scenes Look at Building his Company
- Candy Wallace: Founder & Executive Director of the American Personal & Private Chef Association Shares the Incredible Story of Creating Lasting Change & Helping to Legitimize the Personal & Private Chef Career Paths
- Eric Cacciatore: Founder & Host of Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast Tells How He Sacrificed His Way to Running a Top-Rated Podcast in the Industry
- Pasquale Martinelli with “Hospitality is a Team Sport”
- Chris Hill with “5 Years as a Chef Owner & Here’s What I Learned”
- Eric LeVine with “The Importance of Taking Action”
- Shawn Wenner with “The Four R’s for Overcoming Burnout”
This Issue Proudly Supports CORE: Children of Restaurant Employees. A charitable organization supporting the children of food and beverage employees who are navigating life-altering circumstances or conditions. For more information, or to get involved, please visit www.coregives.org.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Click download to begin enjoying the magazine! Thank you for purchasing & supporting Entrepreneurial Chef Magazine!
Also, can we be bold & ask you to tell a friend about our magazine? If you do, that would be pretty awesome!