Session 56, Interpretive Illustration is a two video session that explores the theory of implied ideas, subjects and themes. I explore ways to infer and suggest volume, light, time and more through painting technique. I discuss in depth the elements of painting to create hard and soft edges, lost and found, unique brushwork, and hand painted gradients. I cover techniques, methods, and approaches to bring more interest into imagery without spelling it all out.
Here is everything you get!!
-Two Structured HD Video Tutorials with commentary, annotations, and detailed process demonstration:
1) Lecture Interpretive Illustration (27 min.)
2) Demonstrations (77 min)
-Explanations and demonstrations on stylization process, color application, and step by step instruction on Visual Perceptions.
3) Process Video Timelapse (2 MOVs)
4) Hi Res Images (3 JPGs)
5) Raw PSD Files, including all layers!!! (3 PSD Files)
6) Assignments for Practice
7) BrushPack 3.0: My favorite Brushes plus some bonus ones
8) Texture Brush Set: Some of my favorite Material brushes
9) Illustration Brushes: My favorite brushes for implied design and color (NEW)
10) Recommended Book List PDF
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.