You’ve learnt how to conjugate verbs in the passé composé and in the imparfait tenses but you’re still confused about when to use them correctly.
This lesson contains:
- An overview of the typical misconceptions I hear about the difference between the two tenses
- A table describing how to use the passé composé and the imparfait
- Examples to illustrate the different uses
- A practice worksheet
- An audio version of the lesson (with the translation of the examples)
- An extra audio file with the detailed explanations for the answers to exercise 1 of the worksheet.
Note: This is NOT a lesson to learn how to conjugate the verbs. This lesson is only to help you choose between the passé composé and imparfait tenses.