- Feel trapped by body hate?
- Are negative body thoughts taking over your life?
- Is life passing you by while you wait to get a "better" body before you live your dreams?
Body hate is ugly. It steals your time, your money and your peace of mind. Most of all, it can hold you back and prevent you from living the life you really want.
Love Your Body tackles the negative thought patterns that cause you to feel anxious, discouraged and downright miserable about your appearance. It's a simple, common-sense guide to learning how the way you think affects how you feel about your body (and your life!).
What you'll learn in this book:
- Detect and banish negative body thoughts
- Overcome thought patterns that cause body hate
- Form positive standards for beauty that empower you
- Free yourself from the body hate that holds you back from reaching your dreams
- Stop habits that encourage body hate
- Work with your body in a positive way that doesn't get in the way of living your life
- "Talk back" to negative body thoughts so they don't rule your life
- Learn real, actionable ways you can start loving your body and taking care of yourself right now
"Drop the magazines at the checkout stand and pick up this book instead. Elizabeth's book is part reality check, part body love manual, and part pep talk. I don't know about you but I often need a dose of all three of those things. Thank you Elizabeth for reminding us to stop nitpicking and start living our lives!" - Sylvie M.
"What an absolutely LOVELY book, and a message that so many of us women need to hear. Negative body image can steal the fun, love and experiences from your life because you're too busy worrying and judging. Once you let go of that self judgement, and embrace yourself…such magical things can happen." - Erin K.