VideoAmp - End-to-End Cross-Screen Topic Sponsor
As the industry moves away from a fairly transparent market (linear TV) to more opaque markets (addressable, CTV, etc.), we have to think about the research infrastructure that is needed in order to provide advertisers and their agencies with the necessary tools to succeed--allowing them, for example, to optimize reach across linear TV and addressable/digital, and to track an advertiser's share of addressable spend/GRPs relative to key competitors (something that cannot be done today). At the same time, publishers need to be able to drive optimal yield from their inventory.
This session will bring together representatives of the buy side and the sell side to develop a list of their measurement needs. Panelists include:
• Sandro Catanzaro, Chief Innovation Officer, DataXu
• Rob Jayson, EVP of Insights and Analytics, USIM
• Helen Katz, SVP of Global Data and Partnerships, Publicis Spine
• Dave Morgan, CEO, Simulmedia
• Jay Prasad, Chief Strategy and Business Officer, VideoAmp
• Howard Shimmel, President, Janus Strategy and Insights (Moderator)
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.