QBlocker is an interactive object creation tool for Blender 2.8.
- Create Cube, Plane, Cylinder, Circle and Sphere Object interactively
- Start your object base with different methods
- Change Origin from object center to base on the fly
- Change cylinder and sphere segment count freely
- Use working plane to define your custom grid
- Use the addon own snapping tool on grid, vertices or edge midpoints
- Use polygon aligned snap grid points for precise placing
- Axis and Oriented alignment options
- Left and Right mouse button support
- Turn into Cylinder tool
- Oriented alignment rotation can change by moving the mouse over the same surface multiple time because more than one rotation can fulfill the calculation and the blender inbuilt algorithm can return different angles because floating point precision. Maybe in the future i will do this calculation in the addon for more controlled outcome.
Where to find it:
- View3D -> Add -> QBlocker
- ALT+A -> QBlocker
- Object Mode Context Menu -> QBlocker
If you get any error message please send me the Blender console message about the issue. Or if you have any suggestion. :)
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share