This device is a virtual controller for controlling Ableton Live.
Select Device - adds functionality for simple midi controllers and makes them more manageable.
The program consists of 5 sections:
1. Section - controller for managing the main Life windows.
Consists of 4 buttons:
1. Show / Hide Browser.
2. Choice of Session / Arrangement modes.
3. Selecting the Clip View / Device View window.
4. Show / Hide Detail View button.
2. Section - focus and navigation control controller.
Consists of 9 buttons:
Prev and Next buttons - navigate between tracks, one step to the right or left.
The Unfold Group button shows or collapses group tracks..
Play and Stop buttons - play and stop the selected clip.
Up Down buttons - scene navigation.
PlayS and AllSt buttons - playback stop scenes.
3. Section - Send Section control controller.
Consists of two select buttons Prev and Next, two control knobs Send A and Send B.
4. Mixer Section.
Consists of 7 controls:
1. Button "C" - Center Pan. When pressed, sets the panorama to the center.
2. Panorama control knob.
3. Mute Solo Rec buttons.
4. Slider - "Track Volume" - track volume control.
5. Buttons for selecting the maximum volume for the Slider - "Track Volume".
5. Section - device control controller.
Consists of 11 controls, allows you to select and control any Ableton Live device.
Device On / Off button - Controls turning devices on and off.
Prev and Next buttons - select devices.
8 Macro knobs - automatically assigned to control 8 parameters.
This device can be assigned to any MIDI controllers and also connected to the tablet using the MIRA app.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.