Learn how to control and stabilize the si joints by controlling the legs or the spinal column.
Included video files:
- 0 6 1a 7 sitting bones points to note.mp4
- 0 6 1a 0 pubic bone vertical.mp4
- 0 6 1a 1 pubic bone lateral.mp4
- 0 6 1a 2 pubic bone combined lat-vert 1.mp4
- 0 6 1a 3 pubic bone combined lat-vert 2.mp4
- 0 6 1a 4 sitting bones vertical.mp4
- 0 6 1a 5 sitting bones prot-retr 1.mp4
- 0 6 1a 6 sitting bones prot-retr 2.mp4
- 0 6 1a 8 activated sitting bone and rib lift.mp4
- 0 6 1a 9 activated sitting bone and rib pull down.mp4
- 0 6 1b 0 sitting bones active chair pose.mp4
- 0 6 1b 1 sitting bones active forward bend 1.mp4
- 0 6 1b 2 sitting bones active forward bend 2.mp4
- 0 6 1b 3 sitting bones active pyramid pose 1a.mp4
- 0 6 1b 4 sitting bones active pyramid pose 1b.mp4
- 0 6 1b 5 sitting bones active pyramid pose notes.mp4
- 0 6 1c 0 sitting bones active half moon 1.mp4
- 0 6 1c 1 sitting bones active half moon 2.mp4
- 0 6 1c 2 sitting bones active and chest half moon 3.mp4
- 0 6 1c 3 sitting bones active and chest half moon 4.mp4
- 0 6 2a 0 thigh rotations sitting bones.mp4
- 0 6 2a 1 thigh rotations sitting bones notes.mp4
- 0 6 2a 2 thigh rotations feet added.mp4
- 0 6 2a 3 thigh rotations chair pose.mp4
- 0 6 2a 4 thigh rotations standing forward bend.mp4
- 0 6 2a 5 thigh rotations half moon pose.mp4
- 0 6 3a 0 shin rotations sitting bones.mp4
- 0 6 3a 1 rotation options for sitting bone control.mp4
- 0 6 3a 2 sitting bone and chest in pyramid 1.mp4
- 0 6 3a 3 sitting bone and chest in pyramid 2.mp4
- 0 6 3a 4 sitting bones and chest in half moon 1.mp4
- 0 6 3a 5 sitting bones and chest in half moon 2.mp4
30 day money back guarantee!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying this course.
If you have any questions you can reach me at:
If you have a question about a specific video in this course, please include the full name of the video in the body of your email. It can then make it easier for me to reference.
And also note, you can view the videos using the gumroad app. Or you can download them and view on the device of your choice.
For windows users you may find the VLC app useful for viewing downloaded files (https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html)
(There's also a version for android and for mac).
Ideally the exercises (and explanations) in these videos make it as easy as possible for you to learn to feel particular muscles and control them.
For any of the exercises, the goal isn't perfection. Instead, it is getting a feel for a particular muscle or action. If you can feel it, you can then fine tune the way that you do it. And you can also then choose, given a particular context, whether the action is useful or not.
All the best
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.