Click here to preview ==>>https://youtu.be/M2jtGbe0L8U
Home study program by Coach Niquenya of Building Bridges Consulting that teaches coaches in any niche to easily capture and convert coaching clients with free introductory coaching calls. Full training course includes a 29-page step-by-step guide, call script outline, sample call transcript, audio sample call, and a 47-minute video tutorial.
Coaches will learn:
- what is an introductory coaching call and why use them
- the top 5 mistakes coaches make that lead to no or low-paying clients
- how to set-up and prepare for the introductory coaching call
- the 8 stages of delivering a highly effective introductory call
- how to immediately take action by implementing the introductory call into your marketing mix
You will also receive:
- 100Plus Powerful Coaching Questions: improve your probing skills
- Customer Attraction Worksheet: strategize your marketing communications
- FREE Membership into the Life Coach Support Network ($99 value - available to new members only - learn more at http://coachniquenya.com/join/life-coach-support-network/)
This program has proven results that work fast! Here is what one coach had to say about this program:
"I have never purchased a program that was so complete. Coach Niquenya provides a step-by-step process with real world examples. I noticed I was definitely making many of the mistakes she outlines in the program. Highly recommended!" ~K. Harris
------- Additional Help -------
Coaches can continue to get support from Coach Niquenya by applying for the 6-month MAXIMIZE My Profit Plan™ program in which Coach Niquenya partners with small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs, including coaches, to increase their capacity to generate revenue within 6 months or less. You can apply for this program by sending an inquiry to email@example.com or visiting http://bit.ly/profitapp to request your free Profit Boosting Strategy Session.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.