‘Get Me Paid’ Influencer Bootcamp happening Tuesday, September 17, 2019 from 9a-5p in Houston, TX at 6339 Skyline Dr. Suite B Houston, TX 77057.
This bootcamp is for the driven influencers who want to build their platform into sustainable, financially successful businesses.
The goal will be for each attendee to hire one of the speakers to help them implement their action plan, so you start making money or more money by September 30, 2019.
A tentative glance at our day: (Subject to change)
• Registration, Breakfast, networking, entertainment, talk to sponsors
• Opening remarks
• Attorney- ReeJade Richmond (session title released later)
• CPA- Charlene Quah (session title released later)
• Detox Panel – Denika Carothers, Joy Diggs, Stephanie Davis. Moderated by Lisa Carey
• Expertise – Vernetta R. Freeney (session title released later)
• Mastermind groups- putting your action plan together
• Closing remarks
**Afternoon: Mastermind groups, networking, talking to sponsors, deciding which speaker to hire, entertainment
Who is this for?
• Bloggers who want to do this full time
• Podcasters who want to monetize
• Social Media Influencers who want to leverage their online community
• Influencers who struggle with the operational side of your business
What you’ll learn…
• How to legally protect your platform
• How to price yourself correctly and pay minimal taxes
• How to prevent burnout and incorporate a healthy lifestyle
• How to create nonexistent financial opportunities for yourself
How do you get paid?
Expertise + Leverage + Positioning = Profit
Meet the Host
Vernetta R. Freeney is an award-winning Paid Event blogger who covers events and promote/markets them as well. She’s the Creator/Producer of the podcast, A Toast To Truths. She is also an award-winning event producer, speaker and community builder. She shares the dirty truth about entrepreneurship via her podcast & blogging on her Youtube channel. She was one of the Top 100 Young Professionals in Houston 2015 and has been featured on cnbc.com , EOFire podcast and a host of other media outlets.
When she’s not perusing Twitter, she’s reading a really good book, binge watching Netflix, journaling, napping, eating chocolate or cheering on her beloved Dallas Mavericks.
Vernetta is a regular guest on blogs, podcasts and other media. She speaks at conferences, workshops, trainings and more across the country with her je ne sais quoi introverted speaking style.
If all this isn’t enough, Vernetta was an ESL Instructor over 10 years, TV Host, Creator & Producer, was an Advertising Consultant for a podcast network, Award-winning Fusion Tour creator/producer, former board of director member of a few nonprofits, and founding Organizer of the Houston African American Bloggers Association.
• What does the ticket cost? Tickets will range from $147-$299
• Will there be free tickets to win? NO. This event is for those who see attending as an investment and will do the work to triple that investment after the bootcamp.
• Is there a host hotel? 6339 Skyline Dr. Suite B Houston, TX 77057
• Do I have to attend the mastermind group? No but it is highly encouraged so you leave with an action plan you can immediately implement.
• Do I have to hire one of the speakers? No but it is highly encouraged to hire the expert who will help you leverage and position yourself.
• Can I be a vendor? No. There are no vendors just marketplace and sponsorship opportunities. Please email events@vernettaRfreeney.com for more information.
• Can I be a sponsor? Yes. Please email events@vernettaRfreeney.com for more information.
• Where is the venue? The venue will be released soon. It’s a new space in Houston.
• What time do you start? Doors will open at 8:15a but the bootcamp will start promptly at 9a.
• What is an action plan? It’s a simple strategy to help you reach a specific goal.
• How to tell if you’re an influencer that should attend this event? You have an online community who seeks you out for a specific reason and you want to learn how to monetize that.
• What is the date for the bootcamp? Tuesday, September 17
• Why is the bootcamp on a Tuesday? It coincides with my 8 year blogaversary.
• Are there refunds? No. You can resell your ticket. You must email email@example.com by August 30. Send the name and email address of the person you're transferring your ticket to.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for purchasing your ticket to the inaugural 'Get Me Paid' Influencer Bootcamp. We have a lot in store for you.
You're on an email list to receive updates regarding the bootcamp.
We can't want to see you Tuesday, September 17 in Houston, TX.
**Venue will be sent soon.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share