Now at version 0.8.2
Currently accepting pre-orders
Fastest way to test and preview fonts inside the browser.
Compare, test and preview fonts.
Snapfont is the fastest and easiest way to preview any local or Google font on a live website. Unlike other extensions, Snapfont ensures to match font-weight and style to the original CSS so you get the best preview possible.
Available for Chrome,Firefox and Brave browsers
Changelog and roadmap here:
- Preview local fonts
- Preview Google fonts
- Adjusts for font weights and styles automatically
- Preview font page. Gives a visual preview of a particular font as well as various stats about it.
More features coming soon!
- Load font files directly(Pro version)
- Edit font styles of any website.
- Get the extension license key after filling in the Gumroad form.
- Install the extension from the chrome store or from the zip file supplied in the Gumroad email
- Upon installation, click on the extension and enter the license key.
- 0.7.3 Minor UI/UX changes. Published working copy on Firefox. Added local or Google font filter. Finally fixed the heading bug where body font would override a heading font.
- 0.7.1 Fixed buggy copy button on the export modal. Also updated Google Fonts library.
- 0.7.0 Added filters to the list view. Now you can filter via language subset(Devanagiri, Cyrillic, Greek, etc) and by type(Serif, Sans Serif, etc). Also added ability to export CSS and HTML(bootstrap ready) code.
- 0.6.1 Added font preview page. Heaps of UI/UX updates. Fixed some long-standing bugs.
- 0.6.0 Rolled back. Sorry
- 0.5.0 Updated Google Fonts library. Around 20 fonts added including Inter UI. Minor UI updates and prepping up for the v1 release.
- 0.4.1 Released plugin
- License key for the Pro version
- Zip file of the latest release
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for using Snapfont! We would love your input in developing the next version of Snapfont by completing a small survey:
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.