SUMO. is the first Page Builder powered theme for Kirby CMS. You may want to read more about Kirby on the Getkirby website.
This theme was built for Kirby 2.3+. It is based on the SUMO theme by blacktie.co and was adapted for Kirby.
What's special here?
Well everything you see is customizable... of course.
The Header and Footer are always there (although I could come up with alternate headers and footers... that's a thought!)
The rest is section blocks that are managed with the page builder. What that means is that users can create as many sections as they want from the pre-created blocks and arrange them in the order they want with a cool drag and drop interface!
You can use any of the following blocks:
- 2 Colums with image on the right
- 2 Columns with image on the left
- 2 columns with no image
- Full width separator image
- Pricing Table with 1, 2, or 3 columns
- Sponsors (a.k.a. clients) from 1 to 6
- Testimonials (as many as you want)
What's customizable in the blocks?
- Background color
- Text color
- Background image (where applicable)
- Button color and Label color
- And all the content of course
To view a live demo of the website, click here.
And here's a demo page with all the available sections.