Join The Permaculture Student Online K-12!!
Join author and educator Matt Powers as he and his family work in the garden and kitchen applying permaculture to daily life. With over 16 hours and 13 weeks worth of curriculum and video, this self-paced course is applied, holistic permaculture! The Permaculture Student Online series has been adopted by schools and programs all over the world, enthralling students and teachers of all ages. Immerse yourself in the abundance of Matt's home gardens and visit other developed permaculture sites of experts like Dr. Elaine Ingham's Celebration Experimental Farm, Blossom Bluffs Orchard, The Permaculture Skills Center, Glenn Kangiser's Underground Cabin, Brad Gates Tomato Farm, and Erik Ohlsen's home site.
We can be regenerative - Learn How with Us
12 weekcourse of Weekly videos - Over 16 hrs!! with Special Bonus Week 13 with Dr. Elaine Ingham on Soil & Compost!!
- Weekly download packets of worksheets, activities, experiments, critical thinking, & even coloring - 150+ pages!!
- Private Community Facebook Group for Students
- Differentiated for different learning levels and styles
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to our Video Library
- Includes eBook versions of The Permaculture Student 1 textbook & workbook
- Hands-On Projects with Step-by-Step Directions & Video
- K-12 Science Skills spanning Biology, Chemistry, Ecology, Environmental Science, Architecture, Agriculture, & More!
- Earn The Permaculture Student K-12 Certificate!
- The course is open & self-paced. Start anytime & there's no rush - take your time & enjoy the design!
- What you will learn:
- Permaculture Design - homes, landscapes, society, businesses & more
- Pattern Literacy
- Reading the Landscape
- Seed-to-Table Cooking
- Seed Saving
- Composting, Compost Tea, & Extract!
- Food Preservation & Storage
Students that complete and turn in all their design assignments will receive their certificate of completion in the mail (certification shipping not included in tuition).
Warning: Permaculture can lead to an extreme love of reading, gardening, cooking, seed saving, forest planting, &
the Naturein general!!!
From a family recently
takingthe course:This is the first curriculum, in 25 years of homeschooling, I've used that I can't wait to do again with my kids because I know as we walk this out in real life we'll dig deeper into the truths in it! -Sue, recent studentIt is all that ... and much more. Matt Powers is a great teacher with an amazing attitude, smile and the perfect level of information for young and old alike! I highly recommend his course if you’re looking for something for the whole family! You won’t be disappointed.” — Stephen, recent student
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share