Every creative and strategic method you need. In one place.
After over 10 years of business at verynice, we are making all of the methodologies we've used and developed available to for you to download. With 9 toolkits and 25 worksheets in total, our game-changing curriculum and accompanying video walkthroughs help you learn how to get stuff done on your own.
The toolkits are available in 6 languages*, including: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Inside, you will find easy-to-understand instructions. Immediately upon downloading, you'll get access to 9 PDF files, and links to video walkthroughs that will help you...
- Craft a strong and authentic brand strategy.
- Organize your website content into an easy-to-follow site map.
- Craft a 12-month strategic plan that maps out key milestones and activities to get you where you need to be
- Better define existing collaborations, or imagine new potential ones.
- Create a strategic marketing campaign that will inspire your audience to engage
- Collaboratively and quickly sketch a user experience that works
- Map out your direct and peripheral competition while also positioning yourself amongst them.
- Write a mission statement that your entire organization can rally behind
- Uncover your value while by writing a value proposition statement that clearly communicates your niche.
What's the deal with this being Pay-What-You-Want??
The toolkit is available on a Pay-What-You-Want basis. We do not expect any compensation for our resources/materials as we want this to be as accessible as possible to anyone and everyone. Our mission is to build capacity, not to make money. This said, if you are able to contribute, it is greatly appreciated! We recommend a donation of $25-50. Another way to support our commitment to creating open access resources is to hire us to facilitate this experience for you or your company. Workshop rates start at $2,500, but we provide discounts and pro-bono experiences for non-profit organizations. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (not .com!) for more information. Proceeds are invested back into the project, allowing us to dedicate time toward producing even more resources. Thanks!
*Please note that the worksheets are currently only available in English.