You love designing web-interfaces...but that's not what you get to do right now.
Nope. You have no time for designing because your client is using Drupal.
Because RIGHT NOW you are having to learn how to theme. Or maybe you've done this before, and you know how to theme a little.
EITHER way the next three days of your life are going to be spent writing out work arounds because changing Drupal's classes is crazy weird.
They want to see a pretty site next week, and you can't even figure out how to get this button right.
STAHP. Work smarter not harder.
Take my guide and let it save you hours figuring out those little things.
Get back to designing.
From beginner to pro you get 18 pages packed with all you need to make a Drupal 7 theme with Foundation 5 AND customize it to your liking.
Learn how to...
- Create a theme from scratch
- Setup your theme files for a happier future self
- Know what to include and not include in your files
- Change Drupal's button classes
- Make your forms look up to date in a snap
- The PDF guide
- All the sample site files for your hacking pleasure (Foundation only currently)
- Syntax highlighted code examples in the PDF so you can paste it right into your own editor