Who else wants to make over $1,000 per month uploading videos to Youtube?
Here's my monthly earnings screenshot since I started making money on Youtube in April:
Millions of people around the world have lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Small business owners have been forced to close their doors or let go of many employees.
Before COVID-19, I made the majority of my income through my travel website, ExpatKings.com.
When the US banned travel outside USA, my website traffic fell almost 50% overnight.
That's when I knew I needed to diversify my income sources outside of blogging & writing articles.
Youtube became the answer to my problems!
It's the 2nd most popular website in the world and everybody loves watching videos.
Did you know Youtube pays its creators to upload content to their website?
Yes. You can make $100, $1,000, $10,000, or even $100,000+ simply uploading videos to your own personal channel.
I'll show you how to start a Youtube channel and start making money even if you're a complete beginner.
You can use this short and easy to understand information to start making a decent side income right away. An extra $1,000 per month is enough money to help pay your rent, get out of debt, and build up an emergency savings.
Once you earn 1k per month, you can make 2k, 5k, etc. Your income grows along with your channel.
You'll learn exactly:
- Why Youtube is one of the best money making opportunities online
- How to easily find new topics for your videos
- How to create engaging videos without recording yourself in person
- Best video editing softwares (some of free to use)
- How to boost traffic to your videos using thumbnails
- How to optimize your videotitle description, and tags to get more traffic
- How to Make Lots of Money via different income streams (Ads, sponsorships, etc)
- Youtube Success Tips to Keep You Motivated
If you're ready to start making money as a Youtuber then grab your copy right now!
(Only 100 are available during this initial launch so hurry now!)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.