Every freelancer -- trainer, coach, consultant, speaker -- eventually runs up against a problem.
You have a full schedule of work, yet you're not quite making the money you want. But you can't trade in any more of your time -- you're schedule's full, remember?
The solution is simple, but not easy.
Charge more money for your services.
This solution comes with many questions.
- How do I raise my prices?
- How will I know when I've found the "sweet spot" of price?
- What if my current clientele doesn't want to pay my new prices?
- What if I lose all my clients as a result of being priced too high?
- What if I'm not established enough to raise my prices?
These are legitimate questions. In this 36-minute audio MasterClass, I answer them all.
- WHY you need to raise your prices
- How to know your when prices are set high enough
- What to do when your clients balk at paying higher prices
- Are there people out there who would even pay these higher prices?
- How to raise your prices when you're not super-experienced or established in your line of work
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share