You might be just like so many of us runners who have been told by the physical therapist that you need to "strengthen your glutes" or that "your butt muscles aren't firing properly".
It's a problem that so many of us struggle with, and is often part of the root cause for many running injuries.
However, it doesn't have to be that way...
Given a comprehensive approach to activation and strengthening, even the most "lazy" set of gluteal muscles can be re-awakened and trained to provide hip strength and stability for confident, injury-free running.
12 Week Glute Kickstart Programme for Runners
I'm excited to present a new targeted training programme, which if you know you need to work on your glutes, will be right up your street!
Our step-by-step approach to activation, strength, mobility and stability will provide you with the progressive structure, resources and guidance you need to find and the fix weak links and errors in form which have previously hampered your running.
The Programme Includes:
- Self Screening Protocol - Find your weak links.
- Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Strength Exercises - Build strength in your glutes and posterior chain.
- Progressive Hip Mobility Routines - Poor hip mobility can be inhibiting your glutes. We'll fix that.
- Stability Exercises for all Levels - Develop hip stability and core control.
- Running Technique Drills & Cues - Learn how to run using your glutes more effectively.
Get Started Today
If you're looking for a time-effective way to retrain your butt muscles, and develop your glutes into a source of running strength and power, you can't afford to miss this opportunity!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share