This workshop is for all womxn in business and entrepreneurship including but not limited to, coaching, online business, wellness, spiritual, creative and personal growth sectors.
Intentional Impact: To provide strategic solutions and a global context, analysis and comparison of entrepreneurship in Australia with its US and UK counterparts through an anti-racist, anti-oppression and intersectional feminist lens This workshop includes the latest research and statistics available.
- Disrupting the perpetuation of the status quo within coaching, wellness, spirituality, creative and personal growth sectors
- Empowering BIWOC to emerge, grow and succeed in business
- Practical tips, solutions and strategy on liberation for positive change
For the full list of content, go to: http://www.gutsygirl.com.au/formidablebusiness.html
This workshop encourages and inspires you to:
- Develop an intersectional feminist agenda.
- View entrepreneurship and small business through an anti-racist, anti-oppression and anti-capitalist lens.
- Say hell YES to conscious, equitable, liberatory lives and businesses that embody positive social change and impact in every possible way.
- Gain clarity on your mission, your message, your superpowers and how you can use your gifts to contribute to real change.
'It's really informative and such important info to know.'
'Some significant ahas for me and soooo much valuable content. I’m looking forward to reviewing my notes and re-listening. I will be recommending it. I would like to do some more work with you as the year unfolds!'
This is an UNMISSABLE workshop for womxn entrepreneurs.
120-minute video workshop presentation with slides and Q&A on Zoom. You'll also receive a 20+ page session workbook to accompany the workshop.
Conditions of Purchase and Important Information
No refunds are available. Registrations are not transferable. All $ are in USD.
This registration is for one person only and is not transferable or refundable. Please respect and appreciate my intellectual property, time and labour in creating these webinars. No content is to be copied, reused, adapted, repurposed, taught or shared with anyone. I do not grant permission for anyone to use my copyright material for business or commercial use without my express permission. To do so without my express consent is an infringement of my intellectual property and copyright.
Purchasing this workshop indicates that you have read and agree to these conditions.
**If you wish to purchase access for an organisation, group or team of more than 10 people, please contact me for more information. In your email, please advise business purpose, industry sector and number of personnel/employees.
Refund and Transfers
No refunds are available and registration is not transferable. Registration is per person only. Update the quantity to purchase access for more than one person at checkout.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.