This workshop is for BIWOC (Black, Indigenous and Womxn of Colour) and non-BIWOC womxn in business including but not limited to, coaching, online business, wellness, spiritual, creative and personal growth entrepreneurship.
Intentional Impact: To provide strategic solutions and a global context, analysis and comparison of entrepreneurship in Australia with its US and UK counterparts through an anti-racist, anti-oppression and intersectional feminist lens This workshop will include the latest research which will be useful for global entrepreneurs who work with an international clientele.
- Australia under the microscope: Observation on womxn entrepreneurs and business owners and what the research omits
- Key limitations and obstacles womxn entrepreneurs
- The lies 'junk food' capitalism has fed us and why it must end (and I'll explain why I call it junk food!)
- Disrupting the perpetuation of the status quo within coaching, wellness, spirituality, creative and personal growth sectors
- Empowering BIWOC to emerge, grow and succeed in business
- Practical tips, solutions and strategy on liberation for positive change
For the full list of content, go to: http://www.gutsygirl.com.au/formidablebusiness.html
This workshop encourages and inspires you to:
- Develop an intersectional feminist agenda.
- View entrepreneurship and small business through an anti-racist, anti-oppression and anti-capitalist lens.
- Say hell YES to conscious, equitable, liberatory lives and businesses that embody positive social change and impact in every possible way.
75-minute webinar presentation with slides and Q&A on Zoom. Writing prompts and resources PDF will be sent after the workshop.
Register by 18 January: $95
After 18 January: $125
Conditions of Purchase and Important Information
No refunds are available. Registrations are not transferable.
This registration is for one person only and is not transferable or refundable. Please respect and appreciate my intellectual property, time and labour in creating these webinars. No content is to be copied, reused, adapted, repurposed, taught or shared with anyone. I do not grant permission for anyone to use my copyright material for business or commercial use without my express permission. To do so without my express consent is an infringement of my intellectual property and copyright.
Purchasing this webinar indicates that you have read and agree to these conditions.
**If you wish to purchase access for an organisation, group or team of more than 10 people, please contact me for more information. In your email, please advise business purpose, industry sector and number of personnel/employees.
When is the workshop?
Thursday 6 February 10am / 11am AEDT / Wednesday 5 February 4pm PST / 7pm EST
What if I am unable to attend live?
If you are unable to attend the workshop live, a recording will be available within 24 hours of the workshop.
Refund and Transfers
No refunds are available and registration is not transferable. Registration is per person only. Update the quantity to purchase access for more than one person at checkout.