Speed up your Blender to game engine workflow! Use the Rigify Blender add-on to rig your meshes and animate them. Get rid of all the clutter in your bone hierarchy and bake your animations, all with the click of a single button using Arigify. Export and enjoy!
• Save time on rigging and converting skeletons and animations to a format accepted by your game engine
• Takes literally seconds to set up for each different rig
• Working with Unreal Engine 4, Unity or Godot? Got you covered
• Working with non-human characters? No problem! Arigify can handle arbitrary character topologies
• Use in-engine inverse kinematics without having to deal with disjoint bone chains or replicating all of the Rigify related constraints in your favourite engine
• Are those pesky left-right symmetric bone hierarchies keeping you from mirroring your physics constraints and collision bodies in UE4? Just select a couple bones and flip them for proper orientation
• Have your NLA prepared automatically to only export the animations you want to
• Convert root bone animation to object animation and remove the root bone
• Written entirely in Python for maximum compatibility
• Documentation in PDF format included
• Fixed bone scaling related issues and updated docs accordingly
• fixed issues that prevented usage with Blender 2.83
• added sections to the docs regarding the numbers of vertex weights and IK bones
Discussions regarding Arigify:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your patronage! Remember to leave a rating and contact me on support@FiniteStateKitschMachine.com if you have any issues.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.