Google Ads Apps Certification
Are you looking for Google Ads Apps Exam Answers 2020 sheet?
Get Google Ads Apps Certification Exam Answers 2020 (Updated) and Become a Google Ads Apps Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Google Ads Apps Exam.
Google Ads Apps Assessment Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 49 questions
- Time: 75 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- Match the type of business with the most relevant reason ‘why apps matter.’
- What impact has machine learning made on the marketing industry?
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- Which components of a Google App campaign allow marketers to reach valuable users?
- Which app type is the most downloaded on Google Play?
- Which two things are essential for a Google App campaign to run smoothly and successfully? (Choose two.)
- How do humans and machines work as an effective team when running Google App campaigns?
- Why should marketers align with their app developer teams?
- What’s a beneﬁt to gathering data about events that happen in an app?
- When creating a Google App campaign, what determines a campaign bidding strategy?
- Why might a cosmetics company that traditionally sells products in stores promote their app?
- What drives impact at scale for Google App campaigns?
- What are the four types of ad assets available in Google App campaigns?
- What are the two main marketer objectives for app promotion?
- Which of the following roles does an app play in overall business strategy?
- What is usually the last touch point at which you might influence a user’s decision to install your app?
- What’s the advantage to identifying app users with high lifetime value in a Google App campaign?
- How does asset variety help with reach?
- What kind of positive impact will machine learning have on the advertising industry?
- Why is conversion tracking critical for Google App campaigns?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for visiting us and making your first purchase!
If you are having problem to get or download the PDF answer sheet file, please email us here - email@example.com
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can Hire Us, we will pass this exam for you. Have a great day!
Email for hiring us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know first if you don’t pass this exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 24 hours because The Google Team can change their Question set any time.
For a quick chat, come to the skype - alexrochelle67
Web Online Solution
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.