A step by step guide to ensuring your name, your company, your products, or your services, appear at the top of Google's search page.
Topics covered include . . .
- How Google decides which pages should come first when people search for a given keyword.
- How your name, your product name, and your business name all influence results.
- How the structure of your website(s), or the tools used to create it, can prevent your site from every ranking on the first page of a search.
- Where to promote and link to your site so Google will rank it highly.
- Mistakes people make that ensure Google will ignore it.
Following the instructions in this document will ensure that when people search for your name, your products, your services, your media, Google shows them what you want them to see first.
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico