I am going over my process of character rendering using Procreate, the methods used also apply for Photoshop, the process is divided into three videos, describing my personal approach to painting with light and shadow in mind.
Total runtime is 68:34 minutes
3 MP4 Videos: full process videos with voice over
- Clyde Tutorial: (11:26 minutes) Painting multiple characters at the same time
- Bongo Tutorial: (10:00 minutes) Painting multiple characters at the same time
- Bongo Solo Tutorial: (47:08 minutes) I took one of the characters and went over each layer with more detail, showing my process by repainting the character from flat colors to finish, showing each layer and layer effects that were used.
3 PSD Files:
- Clyde Tutorial PSD (Including all layers)
- Bongo Tutorial PSD (Including all layers)
- Bongo Solo Tutorial PSD (Including all layers)
3 Jpeg files:
- 2 high-res images
- 1 Bonus high-res image
Materials used: Procreate using an iPad Pro 12.9 with an Apple Pencil
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing Bongo and Clyde: Character Rendering
God bless you!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.