A Simple, Easy-To-Follow Greenhouse Plan
This greenhouse expanded on our first greenhouse design for a larger walk-in greenhouse. If you are looking for ideas for an inexpensive walk-in greenhouse to extend your growing season or simply trying to learn out how to grow warm weather vegetables, this simple, low cost design will help solve your problem.
This Book Contains:
- Step-by-step guide for building an 8'x10' Wood & PVC A-Frame Greenhouse with Plastic Sheeting
- Includes complete lists of materials and cuts
- Includes plans for various door widths
- Includes materials and plans for removable side panels
- Includes materials and plans for extended lengths up to 20 feet
- Detailed plans designed for a minimal amount of tools
- Includes 88 diagrams and photos and 6 tables
This Greenhouse Design:
- Low cost, simple, 8'x10' Wood and A-frame greenhouse
- 6 foot door
- Can be completed in a weekend
- Proven to withstand strong winds
- Allows us to grow warm weather crops in our cold, high elevation climate
- Start plants earlier in the spring
- Protects from early and late freezes and frosts
- Increases average temperatures increases GDD - Growing Degree Days)
- More ripe tomatoes later into the fall
Would You Like To Know More?
It's never too early to begin planning and preparing your garden.
Comes with 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Download your Greenhouse Plans today.
Click the "I want this!" button at the top to purchase.