These 33 Principles transformed my life. Physically, emotionally and intellectually.
A journey that has taken me to visit 50+ countries.
I lived in four countries with totally different cultures and philosophies including Spain, Ireland, and Japan.
In these locations, I carefully observed how the meaning of work changes and how it influences everything else.
I was an employee for a video game franchise, a startup incubator, and a marketing company.
I also started my own online startup and consultancy.
From all these experiences, I learned that the bullshit changes from place to place but what matters stay constant.
Grip condenses everything I learned into 33 universal principles.
There is no worthier goal to pursue than trying to be the best self you can be to then help as many other people as possible.Either you are growing or you are dying
To be able to do that, we must first tune inwards to observe ourselves, assess our current landscape, and consistently work towards improvement.
The first section of the book focuses on your three inner centers: physical, emotional and intellectual.
Once you have gained awareness, you can start exploring your relationships with the external world and how they affect you.
The second section covers the most important aspects of our lives like wealth, relationships, career, and leisure.
How does it work?
The book focuses on teaching you the fundamentals. 33 basic principles that cover our relationship with ourselves and the world.
Every principle is fully packed with information, peppered with footnotes (+200 books) but concise and clear.
No Filling. No BS. Every principle contains:
- A short story that illustrates it.
- A description that explains the fundamentals. Simple and concise.
- 3 Action Items that you can start doing right this moment.
- 3 References to dig deeper. Podcasts, videos, books, and articles.
- Fog Cutter. A mental model to help you cut through the noise and find experts in this domain.
Overwhelmed by the amount of information?
You are not alone.
In this day and age, it is really difficult to separate signal from noise. I specifically designed this book to combat information fatigue by following these principles:
- Pareto Rule. 80% of all the ‘juice’ comes from 20% of the 'oranges'. We are going to focus on these A-grade insights-rich oranges.
- Rule of Thirds. The book is divided into three sections, each of them divided into three subsections, which… You get it.
- Lindy Effect. Preference for tested methodologies and answers that have withstood the test of time. Bringing you the best mentors there are, dead or alive.
Not Exhaustive List of Contents
- Section 1: Your inner self
Physical Center -> Be Energy Rich.
Nutrition, Sleep and Exercise.
Emotional Center -> Control your emotions.
Detachment, Acknowledgement, Integration
Intellectual Center -> Free from your thoughts.
Proprioception, Learning, Creating.
- Section 2: Your outer self
You and Your career -> Find your authentic self
Apprenticeship, Infinite Games, Mastery.
Understanding Wealth -> Be financially independent.
Wealth, Expenses, Freedom.
Connections -> Meet your tribe
Tribe, Love, Influence.
Decision Making -> Make better decisions
Mental Models, Iterative Games, Right Table.
- Section 3: Everything Else
What is this all for -> Beyond
Meaning, Calm, One & Everything.
About the Author
Originally from Spain, my fascination with technology and learning quickly took me to the US. I worked for some of the best technology startups, helped startups at scale and mentored many entrepreneurs. A decade long journey that has taken me to more than fifty countries while living in four different cities.
My journey brought me to this moment, ready to bring you all the insights and painful lessons I learned behind enemy lines.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If Grip isn't helping you, just shoot me an email and I will completely refund your purchase. No questions asked.
Hell, if you are in the Bay Area I will even buy you a coffee to learn more.
If Grip doesn't help you, I don't want your money.