Either you are growing or you are dying
In a world that doesn't stay still, Grip teaches you what you need to stay ahead. This ebook will give you a foundational understanding to improve your life across the board.
There is no worthier goal to pursue than trying to be the best self you can be to then help as many other people as possible.If you want to help others, first set your house straight.
To be able to do that, we must first tune inwards to observe ourselves, assess our current landscape, and consistently work towards improvement.
The first section of the book focuses on your three inner centers: physical, emotional and intellectual.
Once you have gained awareness, you can start exploring your relationships with the external world and how they affect you.
The second section covers the most important aspects of our lives like wealth, relationships, career, and leisure.
How does it work?
The book focuses on teaching you the fundamentals. 33 basic principles that cover our relationship with ourselves and the world.
Every principle is fully packed with information, peppered with footnotes (+200 books) but concise and clear.
No Filling. No BS. Every principle contains:
- A short story that illustrates it.
- A description that explains the fundamentals. Simple and concise.
- 3 Action Items that you can start doing right this moment.
- 3 References to dig deeper. Podcasts, videos, books, and articles.
- Fog Cutter. A mental model to help you cut through the noise and find experts in this domain.
Overwhelmed by the amount of information?
You are not alone.
In this day and age, it is really difficult to separate signal from noise. I specifically designed this book to combat information fatigue by following these principles:
- Pareto Rule. 80% of all the ‘juice’ comes from 20% of the 'oranges'. We are going to focus on these A-grade insights-rich oranges.
- Rule of Thirds. The book is divided into three sections, each of them divided into three subsections, which… You get it.
- Lindy Effect. Preference for tested methodologies and answers that have withstood the test of time. Bringing you the best mentors there are, dead or alive.
Not Exhaustive List of Contents
- Section 1: Your inner self
Physical Center -> Be Energy Rich.
Nutrition, Sleep and Exercise.
Emotional Center -> Control your emotions.
Detachment, Acknowledgement, Integration
Intellectual Center -> Free from your thoughts.
Proprioception, Learning, Creating.
- Section 2: Your outer self
You and Your career -> Find your authentic self
Apprenticeship, Infinite Games, Mastery.
Understanding Wealth -> Be financially independent.
Wealth, Expenses, Freedom.
Connections -> Meet your tribe
Tribe, Love, Influence.
Decision Making -> Make better decisions
Mental Models, Iterative Games, Right Table.
- Section 3: In & Out
What is this all for -> Beyond
Meaning, Calm, One & Everything.
About the Author
Originally from Spain, my fascination with technology and learning quickly took me to the US. I worked for some of the best technology startups, helped startups at scale and mentored many entrepreneurs. A decade long journey that has taken me to more than fifty countries while living in four different cities.
My journey brought me to this moment, ready to bring you all the insights and painful lessons I learned behind enemy lines.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If Grip isn't helping you, just shoot me an email and I will completely refund your purchase. No questions asked.
Hell, if you are in the Bay Area I will even buy you a coffee to learn more.
If Grip doesn't help you, I don't want your money.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share