Do you want to be more effective at leveraging your blog and social media accounts to grow your blog traffic? Perhaps you want to know the secrets of how I grew my blog traffic by 4000% in two months? Wonder what all the hype about [insert social media platform here] is?
This eKit is an eBook, online class, and workbook in one. And, it's on sale right now.
The workbook accompanies the main eBook and shares several worksheets for you as well as partner sheets if you want to work through this with a partner. The community/class portion exists as a ~200-member group you can join in Google+. And the eBook PDF is 175 pages and contains:
- 9 major lessons/sections on setting up your blog to be share-worthy: (1) Social Media Strategy Overview, (2) Creating a Share-Ready Blog, (3) Twitter, (4) Pinterest, (5) Facebook, (6) Instagram, (7) Google+, (8) YouTube, and (9) LinkedIn
- several cheat sheets to print out and hang up: a list and description of the 25 most effective types of content to share on social media, social media image size cheat sheet, social media growth chart (part of the workbook), etc.
- several checklists to keep you on track with your social strategy
- each social media lesson includes: an audit + checklist, common lingo + etiquette, how to be effective, how to sell, a style guide exercise (in the workbook), quick tips to grow your following, three pages of partner worksheets to go through the class and get feedback/challenges from a partner (in the workbook), and much more
- a "byRegina ton" of worksheets to help you get organized
- additional examples from social media power users and experts
- goal-setting sheets and timeline sheets
- additional lessons released online (G+ Community)
- real life screenshots and examples
- a crazy valuable tools + resources list with each section that will help you create and promote the best content every time
- my humor and sarcasm (that's a $67 value right there, no?)
Again, the eKit also gives you access to accompanying video lessons and a motivated Google+ Community full of members to partner up with, get feedback from, help, and be generally amazing with.
From experience with clients and my own blog, I'm confident you can see major blog growth through an actionable plan, consistency, and a few key strategies. I created this eKit to be the guide that will get you there. I won't lie--it's a lot of work, but you will love yourself for it. #IPromise
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.