Tiler is a Photoshop extension for tiling textures and creating seamless textures. Fast and easy to use.
Tile texture fast and easy across entire document or just within a selection.
- Create brick walls, wooden floors, ceramic tiles, pavement, etc.
- Better quality for scaled textures compared to Photoshop's default Pattern Fill.
- Create seamless textures from almost any image (flatten uneven lighting, remove seams).
- Remove visible patterns that sometimes occur when tiling seamless textures.
- Torn edges to achieve worn out look.
- Optimized for fast performance.
- Pixel perfect result.
- Does not reduce Photoshop's performance over time as "Patterns" do (see this link for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html).
Panel UI Controls:
Tiling Method: Tiler, Pattern Fill and Grid. Tiler and Pattern Fill are used for tiling a single texture across the document. Tiler produces better overall quality and Pattern Fill is a faster in some situations. Grid tiling method can tile multiple selected layers and has 9 built-in pattern grids to pick from.
- Texture Variation: can be achieved by randomizing hue, saturation and lightness of the selected layers or when using a Grid tiling method.
- Merge Group: gives the option to merge the group after the tiling is complete (available only in Grid tiling method).
- HighPass: (50, 100, 150) equalizes the image lighting. The value of 100 is good for most of the images.
- Patch Size: (1 - 50%) is a relative value to the image size and represents how big the patch will be to remove the seams.
- Patch Shape: Regular or Random. Regular shape looks like a cross and it is generally doing a good job when removing the seams but sometimes it can leave a noticeable cross after the patch has been applied so there is a new option available. Random shape sometimes does a better job, especially with the organic and irregular textures such as grass, ground, pebbles.
- Torn Edges: is used to achieve the worn out look of the textures. User can specify two parameters: Roughness and Contrast.
- Remove Visible Patterns: is used to remove the repeatable patterns that sometimes occur when tiling a seamless texture. User can specify two parameters: Number of Iterations and Rotation Angle. Number of Iterations: how many layers will be created when removing the visible patterns (min. 1 - max 10.). The higher the number the better the result but it takes a little bit more time to complete. Rotation Angle: (min. 0 - max. 90) means how each layer will be rotated.
- Undo and Redo buttons. Easily go backward and forward to fine tune the result.
- Photoshop CC 2018 or above
- Windows or Mac
- The extension (.zxp file format)
- Installation guide (.pdf file format)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/_SH0MGJSyJA
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.