The PanoCamAdder is an addon for Blender.
It is helpfull to create 3D models from equirectangular panoramas.
The PanoCamAdder is also helpfull for creating models especially for KRpano 3D-depthmap panorama tours.
- Same features as the free version.
- Easy toggeling between different 360 cameras.
- Zoom slider for the 360 viewer.
- Quick viewport settings.
- Prepare the models for KRpano with just one click.
- Read out the panorama positions/rotations (translated to KRpano 3D space) to create 3D-depthmap panorama tours.
- Add hotspots to the models to read out the location and rotation values (translated to KRpano 3D space).
- Print preformed xml-code for positioning panoramas and hotspots quickly in KRpano.
More infos here:
Here is a short video abou adding hotspots:
The PanoCamAdder+ is full compatible to the free vesrion!
Means: If you start with the free version, you can finish your project with PanoCamAdder+.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.