The PanoCamAdder is an addon for Blender.
It is helpfull to create 3D models from equirectangular panoramas.
The PanoCamAdder is also helpfull for creating models especially for KRpano 3D-depthmap panorama tours.
- Same features as the free version.
- Easy toggeling between different 360 cameras.
- Zoom slider for the 360 viewer.
- Quick viewport settings.
- Prepare the models for KRpano with just one click.
- Read out the panorama positions/rotations (translated to KRpano 3D space) to create 3D-depthmap panorama tours.
- Add hotspots to the models to read out the location and rotation values (translated to KRpano 3D space).
- Print preformed xml-code for positioning panoramas and hotspots quickly in KRpano
The PanoCamAdder+ is full compatible to the free vesrion!
Means: If you start with the free version, you can finish your project with PanoCamAdder+.
- 'Make Exportready' operator improvement: Now you can use it for imported models, too.
- Better image hotspot code. Correct pixel size; works with any image type.
But attention! This needs to simple settings for the 'Import Images As Planes' addon, as shown in this QuickTutorial:
This is a small but important update.
- The 'Make ExportReady' operator works now correct for the horizontal axis, too.
- Some UI optimations.
Means: You can level your panoramas with Blender. But best practise is still to use well straightend panorams.
Bugfix: sometimes wrong values (opposite sign) for the vertical axis.
- New hotspot placeholder: The new placeholder has the same direction as other objects now. Theoretically you can use every object as hotspotplaceholder now. But I recommend to use the new 'add Hotspot object', because there is frontside, backside easier to point out!
- Dimensions: The dimensions of the objects are now translated to krpano- width and height. Means: You can add a placeholder, rotate and scale it to get a hotspot-code with corecct width- and height values!
- New hotspot codes:
- HS raw: name; width; height; tx; ty; tz; rx; ry; rz.
- HS rectangle: Same as 'raw' + some style to get an instant hotspot design. You can choose bgcolor and bgalpha before printing!
- HS circle: Same as 'rectangle' + bgroundedge (half size from the shorter length).
- HS image: Add images as hotspot (enable 'Add images as planes' first).
Here is a short video abou adding hotspots:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.