Learn to use Google Tag Manager from an industry professional with two 50 minutes in-depth tutorials filmed in glorious high definition.
Watch full screen recordings as each section of the interface is explained, and then tags implemented as if working on a real-life website.
Once completed you'll be able to:
- Command a higher salary due to having added essentials skills to your digital marketing arsenal.
- Use Google Tag Manager to a high level, and letting you set up all the analytics tracking you need without developer support. No more waiting weeks to get your tags live!
All for the price of a round of drinks!
Delve deep into custom tags and the data layer, and be shown specific use cases to help you learn faster and more effectively.
Part 1 gets you up to speed on the basics fast. This part is available to watch for free on YouTube (https://youtu.be/9bqWLMATOnY), but you'll get the full HD video included along with part 2 when you purchase this product.
- Creating an account (2:34)
- Implementing the container (3:45)
- Interface overview & basic terminology (6:18)
- User management (11:31)
- Implementing Google Analytics (13:00)
- Debugging (17:13)
- Tracking outbound link (19:41)
- Auto-Event tracking (21:05)
- Debugging with Real-Time reports (29:06)
- Tracking form submissions (29:54)
- Tracking file downloads (38:14)
- Folders (39:59)
- Publishing (42:15)
- Managing workspaces (44:19)
- Merging workspaces (47:43)
- Environments (49:37)
- Publishing to environments (54:42)
Part 2 expands on your knowledge and will show you more advanced uses of GTM.
- Scraping data into variables (00:41)
- Custom tags (6:02)
- Facebook Pixel implementation (7:52)
- Data Layer overview (14:08)
- Inspecting the Data Layer (17:53)
- Picking variables up from the Data Layer (21:04)
- Tracking ecommerce transactions (23:21)
- Implementing custom events (25:56)
- Form field drop-off tracking (33:40)
- Basic scroll tracking (39:02)
- Advanced scroll tracking (42:01)
WHY THIS TUTORIAL?
- I've been using GTM since before it was officially release (when it was in beta)
- I run public training courses where I teach this content and people pay hundreds of pounds to attend
- I include a full description of everything I'm doing, as well as pointers and tips only someone who uses GTM every day would know
- I've implemented GTM for all sizes of company, from startups to enterprises spanning multiple continents.
1. Two 50 minute HD tutorials showing you how to use Google Tag Manager. The videos are yours to download and keep.
2. The exact container settings used in the tutorial you can import directly into Google Tag Manager should you wish.